For the last 3 years i have been marketing products, services and talent, and these tips have helped me move forward in my work. I have been combining them from the day i started marketing and referring back to them for guidance. So now as am making sure my roots dig deep in to Social Media away from the usual i am hoping to carry them along. These are;
- Nobody cares about your business. People don’t care about what you are pitching or your business not in reality; one on one talks or forums online. All you have to do is join in to the conversation and share you thoughts on the on going debts, make an impression and the pitching will be requested by them. Here you have to make relations, gain knowledge and information about others plus offer helpful and beneficial advice which cause them to come back to you. People are looking for leaders that is why they join people.
- Your Signature should have all links. No matter what kind of business it’s; affiliate or primary, the signature is main purpose is this. The only exception is when you are providing a link to information or a helpful website, not affiliate offers or landing pages though.
- Your Signature links should be leading to generic company website; with all your efforts at building relationships with the community and offering them great and valuable advice and information, last thing you need is them landing on a website when they click on that link in your signature. Lead them to you products, your services, your work. And if its a forum most of them have space for where links can be posted so you can definitely brand yourself there with the company website. Most product customers want to land on the product you pitched to them immediately than reading about the company you work for/with or own.
- Never be all knowing. Consider and be mindful of others because no one wants a know-it-all person. Show you leadership in the market and the sector but don’t boost of being the best at it than your competition.
- Dig deeper than you are capable of; if its services you are in to and the audience at the moment is product oriented try to draw them to your service using the after maths of their product. Example i used to sale Medical Insurance but the only way i could get another insurance company on board was to show them the benefits of using a competitor’s service to improve their own.
- Consistency is key. Focus on a specific group of people and satisfy them then move on to another, don’t jump from here to there. Be more involved with that group and deliver as you promise.
- Involvement walks hand in hand with consistency. You should be involved with the group from the beginning because its your service/product their are interested in. Devote your time and spend it with them, market your product further, discuss the things that were never discussed before, your success, how you product/service came back from a failure, let them understand it because after understanding there will come a sale.
- Join forums where they are, because here you can share with them what you are developing, planning, changing and improving before you even meet them.
- Always reply messages from all medias where you have decided to meet your customers, make them feel like with out them you are nothing. Make them proud of choosing to listen to you and buying your service or product. Proud customer pays your bills and connects you to others #pkquotes.
Hope this helps you market better and if you have any other tips to add here please leave them in the comment box.